HDBMB opened the call for financial support for participation in the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE conference
The FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE conference is an initiative of young scientists with the aim of strengthening the professional development of young colleagues around the world, providing new career opportunities and creating their own professional network.
FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022 “The Perfect Tandem: How Technology Expands the Frontiers of Biomedicine” will be held in Seville (Spain) at the IBiS Institute (Instituto de Biomedicina de Sevilla) from November 16th to 18th, 2022.
HDBMB has recognized the value of the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE initiative, and with its new financial support program it wants to strengthen the financing possibilities of excellent young scientists, members of HDBMB, to achieve their desire for participation in the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE conference in 2022. With this new financial support program, HDBMB intends to provide scholarships to members of the HDBMB registered at the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE conference, who have not received the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE travel grant.
Aim of the program: to financially support the participation of HDBMB members registered at the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022 conference
Source of funds: own funds
Program budget: €1,500.00
Maximum amount of financial support: €300.00 per individual scholarship holder
Maximum number of scholarships: 5
Application deadline: August 28, 2022
– Active membership in HDBMB (paid membership fee for 2022, it is not necessary to submit the Certificate of Membership)
– Confirmation of the completed registration for the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022 conference and application for the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE Travel Grant
Required documentation for the application:
1. Abstract registered on FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022
2. CV registered on FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022
3. Letter of motivation registered to FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022
4. Confirmation of registration for the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE 2022 conference and application for the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE Travel Grant
* Submit an Abstract to the conference here.
** Register for the conference and apply for the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE Travel Grant here.
Only documentation sent to email@example.com in a unique pdf format with the e-mail subject “FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE HDBMB Travel Grant Application” received by including August 28th, 2022 will be considered.
The results of the HDBMB travel grant call will be announced 7 days after the release of the official results of the FEBS-IUBMB-ENABLE Travel Grant call, i.e. at the beginning of October 2022.